An introduction to the adjustment of the firm to its marketing environment with emphasis on competitive strategy.
Also covers international aspects of marketing. Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- understand the concepts of value and relationships from the perspectives of customers, producers, and society;
- demonstrate an understanding of branding strategy related to creating brand equity;
- understand the value of a marketing plan, as related to developing strategic planning skills;
- discuss new technologies and their value in a variety of marketing applications;
- assess socially responsible marketing around the globe; and
- identify and evaluate the historical context of marketing eras and understanding the relevance and importance of each transition
Upcoming Term Schedule
- 21/HPMY: Monday, May 24th
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.