The study of basic research methodology and the tools of research with instruction in principles and procedures applicable to all disciplines. Students are introduced to the concepts and skills necessary for data collection and analysis.
Upcoming Term Schedule
- 21/HPMY: Monday, May 24th
- 21/HPAU: Monday, August 16th
- 21/HPOC: Monday, October 11th
- 22/HPJA: Monday, January 10th
- 22/HPMA: Monday, March 7th
- 22/HPMY: Monday, May 23rd
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.