A focus upon the nature and influence of communicative behavior in close, personal relationships. Interpersonal communication structures and processes are explored as they relate to the development and maintenance of identities and friendships, as well as romantic and family relationships.
Upcoming Term Schedule
- 21/HPMY: Monday, May 24th
- 21/HPAU: Monday, August 16th
- 21/HPOC: Monday, October 11th
- 22/HPJA: Monday, January 10th
- 22/HPMA: Monday, March 7th
- 22/HPMY: Monday, May 23rd
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.