This course studies game design techniques and strategies. Students will distinguish gaming models and methods as they relate to academic theories and psychological methods. Students will design games and evaluate them based on assessment goals.
Upcoming Term Schedule
- 21/HPMY: Monday, May 24th
- 21/HPAU: Monday, August 16th
- 21/HPOC: Monday, October 11th
- 22/HPJA: Monday, January 10th
- 22/HPMA: Monday, March 7th
- 22/HPMY: Monday, May 23rd
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.