Lincoln Campus Resources
- Voices of Hope
- 24-hour crisis line: 402.475.7273
All Doane employees are considered to be mandatory reporters of crimes aside from the counseling center and health services. Your information will remain private, but any disclosure will be reported to the institution. Confidential resources are listed above.
- Title IX Coordinator
- Doane Safety Office
- Lincoln Police Department
- Non-emergency: 402.441.6000
- Bryan Medical Center East Campus
- 1600 S 48th St., Lincoln, NE 68506
Additional Campus Resources
- CAPE Project
- Chief Diversity Officer
- Dean of the College of Professional Studies
- Human Resources
This project is supported by Grant No. 2016-WA-AX-0013 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, US Department of Justice. The Opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.