Due to inclement weather, Doane University's Crete campus will be CLOSED on Wednesday, February 20. All classes and activites on the Crete campus have been canceled.
Online Student billing is simple, convenient, secure and a paperless process.
- It saves you time - no more waiting for the bill in the mail and you control who receives it
- 24/7 access from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Automatic e-mail notifications are sent to the student and authorized users when a new bill is issued.
- Student and authorized user IDs and passwords are validated to ensure security and privacy of information
Students can allow parents and other authorized users access to:
- View bills and make payments
- Review new account activity
- Access prior statements (and also print a copy of payments posted for employers or for tax purposes)
Students already accept financial aid, schedule classes, and check grades online at doane.edu/wa, why not make payments and view statements too?
Find out more about how to get started making online payments.
Direct deposits for student refunds:
In a continuing effort for Doane University to go "green" we are encouraging all students to enroll in direct deposit for their student account refunds. Direct deposit allows for faster deposit of your refunds without the hassle of picking up and depositing a paper check. Follow the steps below to set up your direct deposit.
- Click here to log into WebAdvisor
- Choose "Students"
- Under "Financial Information", choose "View your account/Make a Payment"
- From the message board, choose "Direct Deposit"
- From the direct deposit enrollment screen, fill out the account, billing address, and contact information.
FACTS / NBS Payment Plans
Doane University is pleased to offer the FACTS/NBS monthly payment plan to help students more easily afford their educational expense.
This is a tuition management plan that provides a low cost plan for budgeting tuition and other education expenses. It is not a loan program; therefore, there is no debt, no interest or finance charges assessed, and no credit checks. FACTS/NBS charges a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester or $45 per year.
To find out more about FACTS/NBS, contact the Doane University Business Office at (402) 826-8250 or:
Login to WebAdvisor to access the FACTS/NBS payment plans.
Steps for using the FACTS payment plan:
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select "Students"
- Under financial information, select "FACTS/NBS Payment Plan"
- Next, select the appropriate link for your campus
- Follow the instructions to select the payment plan of your choice
If you would like your parent or other authorized payer to sign up for a payment plan for you, see the instructions for Student Authorized Payer Setup
Authorized Payers: Once your student has given you access, follow these Payment Plan Enrollment for Authorized Payer for the FACTS/NBS Payment Plan.
If your student has given you access, sign into the QuikPay site.